Competition Terms & Conditions
• Red Gorilla competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Red Gorilla and their close
relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
• There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter any of our competitions.
• By entering a Red Gorilla competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• Each competition will have its own set of rules and entry requirements as stated at the time.
• Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified unless permitted by the individual
• Closing dates for entries will be posted at the time of the competition. After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
• The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we
reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• The winners will be announced thereafter the closing date and picked at random from all entries received and verified by Red Gorilla The
winner/s will then be contacted directly whereby they will have 48 hours to claim their prize. If the winner does not claim the prize within 48
hours, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
• The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
• The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• By entering any of Red Gorilla's competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
courts of England.
• The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the
winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will never be disclosed to a third
party without the entrant's prior consent.
• Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social
Network. You are providing your information to Red Gorilla® and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction
• Red Gorilla shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be
effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
• Red Gorilla also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
british dressage PRESENTS
RED GORILLA® COMBINED TRAINING CHAMPIONSHIPS
Two disciplines, one championship! The Red Gorilla® Combined Training series offers a unique opportunity to fine-tune your dressage and showjumping skills.